POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy new year Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Happy new year (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Subject: Happy new year
Date: 1 Jan 2008 17:50:00
Message: <web.477ac2ff733403b0e1cf0ddc0@news.povray.org>
Hello POV friends!

I was away from here since a little while, but still 'connected' (more than
ever). RL purposes, personal concerns, and family organisation of Xmas and new
year events kept me away from POVing (and from a computer!!!).

Today, I am back home and I wish to you all a marvelous Year 2008, full of
happiness, sucessful projects, love, and nice pixels. In the last months of
2007 It was discussed a lot of POV's future and evolution. I sincerely hope
that 2008 will be the year of POV (TYOP?).

    Friendly

        Bruno