POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Been a while since I've used POVRAY Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Been a while since I've used POVRAY (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: tgl
Subject: Been a while since I've used POVRAY
Date: 15 Jul 2007 00:40:01
Message: <web.4699a43d7aa9fd63a57ca7320@news.povray.org>
Hello People
 Ive been using POVRAY on and off since version 3.0. I have 3.1, 3.5 and 3.6
installed.
 I recently wanted to play around again after a years hiatus and found that
I could not render any of my old files even though I had before. Main
preferences and rendering preferences are grey'd out and only render
benchmark remains.
 I know I've forgotten something but I can't think what it is. Anybody out
there could give me a hand?
 I'm on a Mac running OSX 10.2.8
 Thanks tgl

Post a reply to this message

> I know I've forgotten something but I can't think what it is. Anybody out
> there could give me a hand?
> I'm on a Mac running OSX 10.2.8

Be sure that the include paths are correctly set:
http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/751/

G.

Post a reply to this message

> Be sure that the include paths are correctly set:
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/751/
>
> G.

 Oh yeah...duh.
 Back in business now!
 Thanks, Mr. Tran.
 tgl

Post a reply to this message

> Be sure that the include paths are correctly set:
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/751/
>
> G.

 Oh yeah...duh!
 Back in business now.