POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Elementary problem (brick) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  Elementary problem (brick) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: JLH
Subject: Elementary problem (brick)
Date: 16 Jun 2007 16:30:02
Message: <web.46744763758513f9383f2f630@news.povray.org>
This is going back to basics but can anyone provide me with a few lines of
code that actually shows a brick surface according to the directions in the
tutorial?
 pigment {
   brick COLOR_1, COLOR_2
   [brick_size <Size>] [mortar Size]
 }

I have tried everything (except obviously the correct thing) and I am d____d
if I can get it to work. Say a simple brick box. Thanks in advance:
Learner JLH

Post a reply to this message