POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with animating a scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with animating a scene (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Volker
Subject: Problems with animating a scene
Date: 31 May 2007 02:00:02
Message: <web.465e634d8d3d6bec9f6d1e820@news.povray.org>
Hello,

i'm having a Problem with rendering a animation of 1250 Pictures. When i'm
starting the rendering procedure the PC renders 20 or more Pictures. Then
he could not find one of the includefiles. when i'm restarting the
procedure he stops at any other Picture and could not find a other include
file.

What failer could this be?

I'm using PovRay 3.7 Beta 21 on 4 Dualcore-Machines with Windows XP SP2. The
pov- and inc-files are on a Server with a gigabit-Connection.

Volker

P.S. Sorry, that my english isn't so good...

Post a reply to this message