POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rene Bui
Subject: Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam
Date: 3 Feb 2007 06:20:01
Message: <web.45c46e51a47cfd559eaa34510@news.povray.org>

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/lifestyle/2007/02/660177/
http://www.hanoimoi.com.vn/vn/print/118195/
http://www.thanhniennews.com/entertaiments/?catid=6&newsid=24883
http://www.cinet.gov.vn/detail.aspx?source=5&catid=56&newsid=16971
http://www.tuoitre.com.vn/Tianyon/Index.aspx?ArticleID=185224&ChannelID=10
http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/culture/010207/culture_metro.htm
http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/showarticle.php?num=01ART020207
http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/My-thuat/2007/01/3B9F2D51/
http://www.tinvietonline.com/14/6/2007/1/084893/

Enjoy !

PS: Don't ask me for translating... ;-) hmm, it's mostly the same text as
english version...

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam
Date: 4 Feb 2007 08:20:03
Message: <eq4m97$sc3$1@chho.imagico.de>
Rene Bui wrote:

Great.

If i am not mistaken the last picture on

http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/My-thuat/2007/01/3B9F2D51/

has been previously unpublished.

> PS: Don't ask me for translating... ;-) hmm, it's mostly the same text as
> english version...

But two of the links have somewhat longer texts - i wonder what's in
there...

Christoph

--
Views of the Earth: http://earth.imagico.de/