POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Export from .pov to 3d studio max? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Export from .pov to 3d studio max? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Marvin
Subject: Export from .pov to 3d studio max?
Date: 22 Jan 2007 03:25:01
Message: <web.45b4741ea904a53d3f8cf8140@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have a task from my professor to export models you might have seen of AC
electric motors

1. from POV-Ray SDL to .3ds, which they could use in other context and for
3D display.

2. Is there a possibility of vectorized output from POV-Ray?

Best regards,
Marvin

Post a reply to this message

<http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/filesQandT.html#converting>

> 2. Is there a possibility of vectorized output from POV-Ray?

<http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/miscQandT.html#3dcard>

	Thorsten