POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Individual Part Drawings are Too Large Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Individual Part Drawings are Too Large (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Railrho
Subject: Individual Part Drawings are Too Large
Date: 30 Dec 2006 13:00:00
Message: <web.4596a8c1342df58cc070f5810@news.povray.org>
I'm using POV-Ray 3.1 on Windows XP. My renderings are fine out of LPub,
except that the drawings of the separate, individual parts are
disproportionally large, compared with the drawings of the complete models.

Does anyone know how to reduce the size of these individual part drawings?

Thanks much,

Rick R.

Post a reply to this message

>I'm using POV-Ray 3.1 on Windows XP. My renderings are fine out of LPub,
>except that the drawings of the separate, individual parts are
>disproportionally large, compared with the drawings of the complete models.
>
>Does anyone know how to reduce the size of these individual part drawings?
>
>Thanks much,
>
>Rick R.

An example might help clarify what you mean.
Sorry, but it is not obvious to me what you want.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message