POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : isosurface bushes Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:30:10 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface bushes (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: albe99
Subject: isosurface bushes
Date: 26 Dec 2006 11:25:01
Message: <web.45914c76ecda17eeb5468cb60@news.povray.org>
I see this at Jaime Vives Piqueres's site:
http://www.ignorancia.org/uploads/tools-and-objects/geomorph/wips/demo_geomorph-08.jpg

so, how can I create isosurface bushes like those? and particullary, how can
I displace the brushes on the landscape? (I'd like to see a code sample..)

I hope someone can help me..thank you very much..
Alberto.

Post a reply to this message