POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some simple stupid settings questions Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:29:22 EDT (-0400)
  some simple stupid settings questions (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: windwakr
Subject: some simple stupid settings questions
Date: 8 Dec 2006 14:00:00
Message: <web.4579b58bdbcfcb9cf15ca8250@news.povray.org>
My registry was recently lost and all my povray settings are screwed up, and
I dont remember how I did some things.

1. How do I make it not render the image when I open a .pov file
2. how do I change the font size
3. When I have povray open and try to open a .pov it says,
"only /edit and /render may be passed to previous instance".
How do I fix that.

Thank you

Post a reply to this message