POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity and parallel processing? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity and parallel processing? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: jhu
Subject: Radiosity and parallel processing?
Date: 9 Jul 2006 12:50:01
Message: <web.44b13300d60ec1894114913d0@news.povray.org>
Quick question. Let's say I have a room full of computers. Using all of
these computers to render non-radiosity images is pretty easy. However, is
there some way to render radiosity-based images in parallel somehow? The
times I've tried, the image looks wrong after being stitched together. I
can't seem to find it in a faq or anything similar.

Post a reply to this message