POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : write and read with MySQL? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  write and read with MySQL? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: tom
Subject: write and read with MySQL?
Date: 30 Jun 2006 03:10:01
Message: <web.44a4ce135d48b987e4adea2d0@news.povray.org>
I've searched thinking that surely it's been discussed, but I couldn't find
where or when. (I'm still certain that it has.)
I'm familiar with using PhP with MySQL databases, but what's involved in
using POV-Ray to do the same?
If it helps, I'm running a machine with Suse Linux 10 (Apache, MySQL and PhP
running) with an option to boot to Windows (no Apache, MySQL, PhP). I will
admit that I have not run POV-Ray with Linux as I'm still familiarizing
myself with it.
Thanks,
-Tom

Post a reply to this message