POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SIGGRAPH, Boston, July 30-Aug 3 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  SIGGRAPH, Boston, July 30-Aug 3 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: gregjohn
Subject: SIGGRAPH, Boston, July 30-Aug 3
Date: 29 Jun 2006 13:50:01
Message: <web.44a411c2acae761d40d56c170@news.povray.org>
http://www.siggraph.org/s2006/

1) I'm going. Final call for anyone to tell me they'd love to do a Birds of
a Feather mini-conference, or that it's futile. If you're interested,
please cite dates that are good or bad for you.

2) A POV-Team rep spoke of making up a brochure that I could hand out. Any
progress or takers on this?  Any advice on what is the best format to hand
out to folks at an event where you weren't specifically invited to hand out
stuff?

Greg M. Johnson

Post a reply to this message

"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> http://www.siggraph.org/s2006/
>
> 1) I'm going. Final call for anyone to tell me they'd love to do a Birds of
> a Feather mini-conference, or that it's futile. If you're interested,
> please cite dates that are good or bad for you.
>
> 2) A POV-Team rep spoke of making up a brochure that I could hand out. Any
> progress or takers on this?  Any advice on what is the best format to hand
> out to folks at an event where you weren't specifically invited to hand out
> stuff?
>
> Greg M. Johnson

I live near Boston.. hopefully there's still time to sign up :)

George

Post a reply to this message

> 2) A POV-Team rep spoke of making up a brochure that I could hand out. Any
> progress or takers on this?  Any advice on what is the best format to hand
> out to folks at an event where you weren't specifically invited to hand out
> stuff?

I have already worked on that but had a lot of other things to do.  Hope
i will have something for you next week.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 01 Jun. 2006)