POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Hall of Fame (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Joseph
Subject: Hall of Fame
Date: 5 Mar 2006 02:10:00
Message: <web.440a8d362c69630578af31cb0@news.povray.org>
What is required to get into Hall of Fame? Nomination? Seems majority of
pictures are from just a few artists. I believe some BESTS are missing.

Where is JRG (IMO best at CSG best at traditional still life)?
Where is Shay (IMO most beautiful geometric renders best at intricate hand
coding)?
Where is Veijo Vilva (IMO best at surrealism)?

I might think of others if I took more time.

Post a reply to this message