POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need some help.(i am a beginner) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  I need some help.(i am a beginner) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jong
Subject: I need some help.(i am a beginner)
Date: 15 Feb 2006 15:00:01
Message: <web.43f387afbf58bb38925ff2920@news.povray.org>
I am trying to make my own Ray-tracing with Phong shading, but there are
some problems that i am having now.

Question) phong shadings need ambient, diffuse and specular but what i have
..obj doen't have any those information. what should i do?

*the other questions will be on soon..
Thank you..

Post a reply to this message