POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Posing .inc files Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:11:21 EDT (-0400)
  Posing .inc files (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Afishionado
Subject: Posing .inc files
Date: 3 Jan 2006 18:30:01
Message: <web.43bb0862366aa9943512b3300@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm new to Povray, but I've already put together a .inc file that contains
some macros I've found to be extremely useful for animations (Povray
animations went from insane to doable once I wrote the macros).

Um, which newsgroup would it be most appropriate to post it in? It's not
really a
utility, nor is it a tutorial. Hmm. There really needs to be a .inc files
section. :-)

FWIW, I was going to upload a zip file containing the .inc file and an
example scene or two.

William

Post a reply to this message

Dang, I just noticed the typo in my subject line. :-P Stupid.

Post a reply to this message

Afishionado nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2006-01-03 18:28:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Povray, but I've already put together a .inc file that contains
> some macros I've found to be extremely useful for animations (Povray
> animations went from insane to doable once I wrote the macros).
>
> Um, which newsgroup would it be most appropriate to post it in? It's not
> really a
> utility, nor is it a tutorial. Hmm. There really needs to be a .inc files
> section. :-)
>
> FWIW, I was going to upload a zip file containing the .inc file and an
> example scene or two.
>
> William

povray.binaries.scene-files is a good place for that. Complete scenes or includes.

Alain

Post a reply to this message

From: Afishionado
Date: 4 Jan 2006 15:35:00
Message: <web.43bc304ef45b0d9a95f922a70@news.povray.org>
> povray.binaries.scene-files is a good place for that.
> Complete scenes or includes.

*Bangs head*

Thanks. :-)

William