POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Center of Text-object Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Center of Text-object (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: iceqb
Subject: Center of Text-object
Date: 1 Dec 2005 07:45:00
Message: <web.438eef86e7afde9b4426fcbb0@news.povray.org>
I'm currently working on a scene which contains stacks of wooden word-blocks
(you know, those blocks that have letters engraved in them). To easily
produce these blocks I wrote a macro, that requires the letter and a color.
Now I was wondering how I could determine the center or size of the font
object so I can position it correctly. Because now with non-monospaced
fonts the letters are not correctly centered in front of the block.

thanks in advance!

Post a reply to this message