POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : postioning macro on a fairly random isosurface Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  postioning macro on a fairly random isosurface (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven
Subject: postioning macro on a fairly random isosurface
Date: 21 Nov 2005 22:05:01
Message: <web.43828a056f4ede33caab20c00@news.povray.org>
I am trying to make a valley with some rocks and trees in it
the valley is made out of an isosurface with a large noise componet in it to
make some smaller hills and valleys
how can i create a macro that can postion the trees and rocks on the
isosurfase?
is there a way to do this with height fields?

Post a reply to this message

>I am trying to make a valley with some rocks and trees in it
>the valley is made out of an isosurface with a large noise componet in it to
>make some smaller hills and valleys
>how can i create a macro that can postion the trees and rocks on the
>isosurfase?
>is there a way to do this with height fields?

trace()

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure