POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Asymetrix 3d f/x models Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Asymetrix 3d f/x models (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: SSSUTM
Subject: Asymetrix 3d f/x models
Date: 24 Oct 2005 03:15:01
Message: <web.435c88ea81e422f936a46a7d0@news.povray.org>
I have an old 3D programs called Asymetrix 3d f/x that has some pretty good
models which I need. The models are saved in files with extension *.mod. Is
it possible for me to import those models into Povray. The software has no
export ability. Does it exist any converter?

Post a reply to this message

Probably not.. I think you would spend your time better

Have a look there and see if they don't have the models you
need in 3ds or obj format instead. Then you simply use
Poseray :)

Stefan