POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Alpha Channel question Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Alpha Channel question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Shark
Subject: Alpha Channel question
Date: 22 Oct 2005 21:55:00
Message: <web.435aece5bf6105027715d460@news.povray.org>
Hi,

A quick question. Is there a way to set the color of the masked data to
something other than black in the output image when Alpha Channel is
enabled?
I use a lot of black in my images, and it gets hard to separate the actual
rendered objects from the rest of the image.

Thanks.
Shark

Post a reply to this message