POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Yahoo? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  Yahoo? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Yahoo?
Date: 21 Oct 2005 14:15:00
Message: <web.43592e88d70bafc58602b380@news.povray.org>
A few years ago I subscribed to news.povray.org from work. I don't work
there anymore and I'm not subscribed to an internet service provider. At
the moment I'm connecting via my cell-phone's GPRS connection. I loved
povray.off-topic - lots of interesting topics, but now it's not available
on the net-version. I can read it from outlook express but I can't send
e-mail because I don't have an account.

Is there any other way of doing this? Can I use my Yahoo! account? Or should
I just forget about it as I can't afford a service provider at the moment.

Regards,

Nekar Xenos