POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov Tarot Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Tarot (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: jceddy
Subject: Pov Tarot
Date: 15 Sep 2005 08:05:02
Message: <web.43296283b9f580f63da80b1d0@news.povray.org>
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but here goes...

I am interested in organising a ray-traced tarot and was wondering how many
people would be interested in contributing to such a project.  I think it
would be cool for a bunch of pov users to get together to create a
tarot...if there is enough interest, I'll definitely go ahead with setting
up a site for it, etc., and maybe even if there isn't!  ;o)

Cheers,
Joe

(feel free to email me at jce### [at] gmailcom)

Post a reply to this message

"jceddy" <jce### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but here goes...
>
> I am interested in organising a ray-traced tarot and was wondering how
many
> people would be interested in contributing to such a project.  I think it
> would be cool for a bunch of pov users to get together to create a
> tarot...if there is enough interest, I'll definitely go ahead with setting
> up a site for it, etc., and maybe even if there isn't!  ;o)
>
> Cheers,
> Joe
>
> (feel free to email me at jce### [at] gmailcom)

Can't say now if I can contribute, but your idea stimulates a further step.

Animated Tarot.

pan

Post a reply to this message