POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray.binaries.scene-files request. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Povray.binaries.scene-files request. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Fred Smith
Subject: Povray.binaries.scene-files request.
Date: 5 Sep 2005 21:10:01
Message: <web.431cebc921678cf72e773a5c0@news.povray.org>
Could someone please post several *.pov files with all needed *.inc,
*.jpg, *.def, *.gif files in ZIP or RAR format. Right now, I just want to
render a bunch. Maybe later I'll try to modify some and learn about the
language (POVRAY). I'm using a windows computer. I already got quite a few
from around the web, but they are scattered and rarely have all the include
files that they need to render properly.
  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. I'd just like about 100
good quality scenes to render and then, who knows. I'd be glad to post what
I've found if any one is interested, but most of it is porobably known to
experience POV users. Thanks. Fred

Post a reply to this message