POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Failed to save file (bug ?) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Failed to save file (bug ?) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: NumbC
Subject: Failed to save file (bug ?)
Date: 25 Aug 2005 05:15:01
Message: <web.430d8c0453507b41726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

When I create an error using POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8 and then resolve it and try
to run it again I constantly get the error:

"Failed to save file: The process cannot access the file because it is being
used by another process".

The only way I can get rid of it is to close POV-Ray and then run it again.
Any idea why this happens?

Thanks, NumbC

Post a reply to this message

> When I create an error using POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8

This is the wrong group for this question.  All POV-Ray beta related
questions should be posted in povray.beta-test (see
<http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/>), not povray.general or any other
non-beta-test related group.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

> > When I create an error using POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8
>
> This is the wrong group for this question.  All POV-Ray beta related
> questions should be posted in povray.beta-test (see
> <http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/>), not povray.general or any other
> non-beta-test related group.
>
>  Thorsten

Pardon my ignorance .. re-posted ;)