POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Set POV-Ray as default language in Editor Preferences Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Set POV-Ray as default language in Editor Preferences (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: NumbC
Subject: Set POV-Ray as default language in Editor Preferences
Date: 25 Aug 2005 04:30:00
Message: <web.430d811f311fa202726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Each time I start a new project I have to go to Options/Editor Window/Editor
Preferences/Language Tabs/Language to enable POV-Ray as my default choice
of Editor. Is there a way to set this as default ?

Thanks, NumbC

Post a reply to this message

> Each time I start a new project I have to go to Options/Editor Window/Editor
> Preferences/Language Tabs/Language to enable POV-Ray as my default choice
> of Editor. Is there a way to set this as default ?

  Just save the new file as a .pov file and there you are.

--
                                                          - Warp