POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : include files Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  include files (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: doubleface
Subject: include files
Date: 16 Aug 2005 08:05:01
Message: <web.4301d5b9b53cc40ecdbdc6f0@news.povray.org>
I' ve installed POV v.3.6 on my Mac IBook OS X 10.3
It works all right, but as soon as there are include files required, like
"colors.inc" for example, rendering doesn' t start...
Where should i put the include files folder then (i've tried to move it
already) ?
Thanks in advance...

Post a reply to this message

> I' ve installed POV v.3.6 on my Mac IBook OS X 10.3
> It works all right, but as soon as there are include files required, like
> "colors.inc" for example, rendering doesn' t start...
> Where should i put the include files folder then (i've tried to move it
> already) ?
> Thanks in advance...

Check: