POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree & TomTree - enjoying the gardening Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:31:54 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree & TomTree - enjoying the gardening (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: rellison
Subject: POV-Tree & TomTree - enjoying the gardening
Date: 7 Aug 2005 19:35:00
Message: <web.42f6982070ec61f3a964eac10@news.povray.org>
It takes patience to use, but the results are so satisfying.  The 12 trees
provided with this software are a pretty good start, but there are so many
useful ones still to be created.  I've posted my crepe myrtle in the
binaries.  I've been looking around to see if anyone has posted other
realistic includes for commonly found species, and have found precious
little.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a scientific database of plant
measurements that could be used in any of the tree macros out there?
Richard
http://home.comcast.net/~banjoboy71