POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : www.wikipov.org Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  www.wikipov.org (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: www.wikipov.org
Date: 3 Aug 2005 09:20:00
Message: <web.42f0c3a9b633b299d90f2f5c0@news.povray.org>
It seems that the wikipov web server is having problems. (I get this error
msg when I try to connect to it: "HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy")

The Knoppix page I started (about using POV-Ray related programs) will be
available at this address:

http://home.no/t-o-k/Knoppix_And_KANOTIX.txt

- until the wikipov server is working again. (This page only shows the raw
text for that wiki-page, but it is still readable.)

Here's a list over the programs covered so far:

POV-Ray, MegaPOV, KPovModeler, Blender, Wings 3D, JPatch, ppModeler,
QTPov Editor, Arbaro, POV-Tree, Arabeske, Kandid, Pyvon, Truevision,
Terraform, planetGenesis, Y.A.P.R.M., HCR-Edit, Ani2Pov, Kuickshow,
The GIMP, Gwenview, Netpbm, Image Magick

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message

"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] REMOVETHISgmailcom> wrote in message

> It seems that the wikipov web server is having problems. (I get this error
> msg when I try to connect to it: "HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy")

Looks like it's fine again - probably just a case of too many users being
connected simultaneously.

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] REMOVETHISgmailcom> wrote in message
>
>>It seems that the wikipov web server is having problems. (I get this error
>>msg when I try to connect to it: "HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy")
>

> Looks like it's fine again - probably just a case of too many users being
> connected simultaneously.

Actually, had a server with a memory leak problem.  It's all better now.

Post a reply to this message

"Tom Galvin" <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote in message
> Lance Birch wrote:
> > "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] REMOVETHISgmailcom> wrote in message
> >
> >>It seems that the wikipov web server is having problems. (I get this error
> >>msg when I try to connect to it: "HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy")
> >

> > Looks like it's fine again - probably just a case of too many users being
> > connected simultaneously.
> >

> Actually, had a server with a memory leak problem.  It's all better now.

Ah, well there ya go :)