POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Running MegaPOV, Wings 3D, Blender, JPatch, KPovModeler and Arbaro from Kno= Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Running MegaPOV, Wings 3D, Blender, JPatch, KPovModeler and Arbaro from Kno= (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Running MegaPOV, Wings 3D, Blender, JPatch, KPovModeler and Arbaro from Kno=
Date: 24 Jul 2005 11:45:01
Message: <web.42e3b65fa2f6729752d573c20@news.povray.org>
I've written some more instructions on how to test out POV-Ray related
programs while running Knoppix Live Linux CD.

So this page:

http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?KnoppixHome

- now also has instructions on how to run MegaPOV, Wings 3D, Blender,
JPatch, KPovModeler and Arbaro.

I'm planning to add instructions for some more POV-Ray related programs
later.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com