POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bloom Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Bloom (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sigma
Subject: Bloom
Date: 20 Jun 2005 19:00:00
Message: <web.42b7499270c521f711f65090@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if there was a way to enable and customize the bloom (the
lighting effect) in povray.  In case someone isn't familiar with the word,
it is where light (the brighter the more noticable) tends to hide objects
(usually dark because they are facing away from the light) in between the
camera and the light source.  A better definition can be found from wiki
(which appears to side with unreal)

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Bloom

Anyways I would like to enable this.

Post a reply to this message