POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blender NURBS and Bezier Surfaces exported Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Blender NURBS and Bezier Surfaces exported (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: J  F  Miller
Subject: Blender NURBS and Bezier Surfaces exported
Date: 5 Mar 2005 18:45:00
Message: <web.422a436333e207926947b4430@news.povray.org>
I have been playing around with blender for a while now, and I'm looking for
a tool that will let me export NURBS and Bezier Surfaces tp povray as
mathmatical surfaces and not meshes.  Does anyone know of such a tool?  If
not could anybody give me some hints on how I might write one.

Thanks

JFMILLER

Post a reply to this message