POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preventing Randomly Placed Objects to Stick into Each Other Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Preventing Randomly Placed Objects to Stick into Each Other (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Preventing Randomly Placed Objects to Stick into Each Other
Date: 17 Feb 2005 11:40:00
Message: <web.4214c7c964e82d56e87562f60@news.povray.org>
Thanks for opening this my question.

I can place and rotate many objects by random in a scene. But how do I
prevent them to be randomly placed INTO each other?

Means:
(A) how to define a bigger security frame around each randomly placed and
rotated object, and
(B) how to set new objects without insulting that frame of any other
previous object?

Thank you for answering this probably difficult question.

Sven Littkowski

Post a reply to this message