POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does anyone know a good book on isosurface Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone know a good book on isosurface (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Coconut Crab
Subject: Does anyone know a good book on isosurface
Date: 8 Feb 2005 20:20:01
Message: <web.420964ec1f81395cc7b4d4640@news.povray.org>
Hi, Dear forum members,

Does anyone know a good introductory book on isosurface?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Coco

Post a reply to this message

From: Neil Kolban
Subject: Re: Does anyone know a good book on isosurface
Date: 8 Feb 2005 22:31:06
Message: <420983fa$1@news.povray.org>
Coco,
Not a book ... but on the POV-Ray wiki

http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?IsosurfaceObjects

There is a page on isosurface with links to some good articles.

Neil

"Coconut_Crab" <jac### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Hi, Dear forum members,
>
> Does anyone know a good introductory book on isosurface?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Coco

Post a reply to this message

From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 9 Feb 2005 10:12:03
Message: <kurtzlepirate-CB59A0.16120209022005@news.povray.org>
In article <web.420964ec1f81395cc7b4d4640@news.povray.org>,
 "Coconut_Crab" <jac### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>>Hi, Dear forum members,
>>
>>Does anyone know a good introductory book on isosurface?
>>
>>Thank you in advance for your help.
>>
>>Coco

hi,

i think, the one and only one is online at :

  http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/index.htm

klp

Post a reply to this message