POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trying to find smokegen.inc Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Trying to find smokegen.inc (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mienai
Subject: Trying to find smokegen.inc
Date: 8 Feb 2005 19:00:01
Message: <web.4209523bdc203fc1bf8594ef0@news.povray.org>
I can find references to this file and images created using it, but I can't
find the actual file, does anyone here have it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Re: Trying to find smokegen.inc
Date: 9 Feb 2005 10:26:15
Message: <420a2b97@news.povray.org>
Hm, it seems the original website where it was obtainable is down and/or
gone.

Anyways, for similiar effects, you could also try <shameless plug>one of my
particle systems, available from http://www.nolights.de </shameless plug> or
you could try Rune's particle system, available from
http://www.runevision.com.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message

> I can find references to this file and images created using it, but I can't
> find the actual file, does anyone here have it?

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/povnew.htm

"Moray SmokeGen PlugIn"
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/SmokePlugIn.zip

smokegen.inc is part of that plugin

--
Manuel

Post a reply to this message

>> I can find references to this file and images created using it, but I
>> can't
>> find the actual file, does anyone here have it?
>

> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/povnew.htm
>
> "Moray SmokeGen PlugIn"
> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/SmokePlugIn.zip
>
> smokegen.inc is part of that plugin