POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Saving Pov File? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Saving Pov File? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ernst Fritsch
Subject: Saving Pov File?
Date: 7 Feb 2005 11:50:00
Message: <web.42079b4817c4384ddefc5e500@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I just installed Version 3.6 and have a recurring problem. I usually do the
editing of my include files in an external editor and only open the top
..pov file in PovRay's editor. After several changes and saves I get a
Failed to sdave file: and then some wierd hyroglyphics which have nothing
whatsovever to do with my filename. I am running Win98 SE and never had
this problem with 3.5 wich has been running for quite a while on the same
machine.

Did someone else run into the same kind of problem??? If so, what can I do?
It's kind of annoying to close povray and reopen it just so that I can save
that file again. (then it works for maybe four or five changes and the
problem rises again).

Help please.

Post a reply to this message