POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Compiling under HP-UX 11.0 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling under HP-UX 11.0 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: JC
Subject: Compiling under HP-UX 11.0
Date: 12 Jan 2005 13:30:00
Message: <web.41e56c9463b8d801539208d90@news.povray.org>
I get the following error when trying to compile under HP-UX 11.0 using the
native C compiler and aCC:

aCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../..  -I../.. -I../../source -I../../unix
-I../../libraries/zlib -I../../libraries/png -I/usr/local/include   -s -O
-c -o fileinputoutput.o `test -f 'fileinputoutput.cpp' || echo
'./'`fileinputoutput.cpp
Error 697: "fileinputoutput.h", line 37 # Only namespace names are valid
here.
    BEGIN_POV_BASE_NAMESPACE

Any ideas as to how to get around this?  I've been playing with this for a
few days.

Post a reply to this message