POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New TerraBrush Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  New TerraBrush (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Funker
Subject: New TerraBrush
Date: 10 Jan 2005 06:10:00
Message: <web.41e2622a986e3644235bb770@news.povray.org>
Hi,

TerraBrush is a small heightfield-editor for free (I posted it).
Now there is a new Version with support for TGA hf_gray_16 for Landscape
with PovRay.

http://www.cyberfunks.de/page/terrabrush/news.htm

Have Fun

Funker

Post a reply to this message

From: GrimDude
Subject: Re: New TerraBrush
Date: 10 Jan 2005 11:51:12
Message: <41e2b280$1@news.povray.org>
"Funker" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> TerraBrush is a small heightfield-editor for free (I posted it).
> Now there is a new Version with support for TGA hf_gray_16 for Landscape
> with PovRay.
>
> http://www.cyberfunks.de/page/terrabrush/news.htm
>

> Have Fun
>
> Funker

It would be extremely helpful if there was a link to Babelfish included,
especially if it immediately translated the site to a language I can read
before my first cup of coffee! :)

Can someone tell me what Matthias has to do with the ME109?

- Grim

Post a reply to this message

> TerraBrush is a small heightfield-editor for free (I posted it).
Very interesting, I'm trying it now!
Thank you,
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

> TerraBrush is a small heightfield-editor for free (I posted it).
> Now there is a new Version with support for TGA hf_gray_16 for Landscape
> with PovRay.

Good work Funker!
I like it!

Thomas