POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : problem with image transformation... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  problem with image transformation... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: AJ
Subject: problem with image transformation...
Date: 8 Jan 2005 02:25:00
Message: <web.41df8992b1bdc25cda5747b10@news.povray.org>
hi!
i draw a cylinder with an image of me wrapped around it (multiple instances
of the image) like followed. but the image is drawn 2 times correctly an
the other times it i look cone-headed or completly misty (especially on the
top of the sylinder). what options could i use that there are multiple
images on the cylinder and each looks clearly?

thx for an answer

#include "colors.inc"
camera {
        location <-4,4,-4 >
 look_at  <0,0,0>
}

light_source {
  <-10, 18, -5>            // light's position (translated below)
  color White  // light's color
}
cylinder {
   <0,0,0>,
   <2,0,0>,
   2
 pigment {
 image_map {jpeg "C:ProgrammePOV-Ray for Windows v3.6pic.jpg" }
 }
}

Post a reply to this message