POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Speaker wanted Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Speaker wanted (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: aldwulf
Subject: Speaker wanted
Date: 3 Jan 2005 15:35:00
Message: <web.41d9abaa67943463b84635b90@news.povray.org>
At the University of Applied Sciences in Brandenburg[1] we, the
Brandenburger Lunux User Group e.V. are currently organising a
small but nice clusternight[2] on January 29th. The main task
for our cluster will be the rendering of a nice POV-Ray animation.
Currently I'm trying to establish some kind of social programme
besides all the screwing and tickering. I think a talk about
POV-Ray would be a really great idea for this event but
unfortunately I'm lacking a speaker ;)

If there's one of you guys willing to give a talk I'd be glad.
For further questions you can send an email[3] to me or call me
by phone[4].

Some formal stuff: The university is situated near Berlin and easy
to reach by means of public transport. Expenses for public transport
inside Germany could be paid. The talk will take place at nine or
ten PM and should be somewhat amusing. I would expect you
to speak at least 45 minutes but not more than 90 minutes. The
language of the talk could be either English or German.

Yours,
J. Tobias

[1]: http://www.fh-brandenburg.de
[2]: http://www.bralug.org