POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question Regarding annual CDs Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Question Regarding annual CDs (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Billy
Subject: Question Regarding annual CDs
Date: 6 Dec 2004 22:00:00
Message: <web.41b51c4574619a39fe16a0720@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I know you can buy the CDs from the annual competitions, but do the CDs
contain the codes so i can render the images on my computer or do they just
contain images?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: Question Regarding annual CDs
Date: 6 Dec 2004 22:42:02
Message: <41b5268a$1@news.povray.org>
Only a fraction will have povray SDL associated with them.   Go to
http://irtc.org for examples from a typical session.