POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making clay? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  making clay? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: windwakr
Subject: making clay?
Date: 6 Dec 2004 16:55:00
Message: <web.41b4d4e7a785e46eb3681bb10@news.povray.org>
How would you make something like clay in povray? Any help is
appreciated.....

Post a reply to this message

From: Harold
Subject: Re: making clay?
Date: 6 Dec 2004 17:24:48
Message: <41b4dc30$1@news.povray.org>
Do you mean the texture, shape or both? To even try
to answer we'd need to know what kind of clay you
wish to make. Clay is a highly varied material.

"windwakr" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> How would you make something like clay in povray? Any help is
> appreciated.....

Post a reply to this message