POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re improving render speed Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  re improving render speed (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ghost Dog
Subject: re improving render speed
Date: 1 Nov 2004 08:45:00
Message: <web.41863d6435a1c71d563d27f50@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
> On a related note, if you go the reductio ad absurdum mathmatica route
> and do number crunching with anything on the computer that can possibly
> do so, could you raytrace with a sound card...?

Heheheh!!
I don't really know (this coming from the guy that asked a really stupid
question), but if I could, then I want to know how!
My specs for P.C are 150MHz+Co-Processor, soundcard, and SVGA 24-bit color
(at 640x480 res, 800x600 =16-bit, 1280x960 = 256color!), so if the
soundcard could be used, then I want to know about it!

Post a reply to this message