POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need reading material Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  I need reading material (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: dan B hentschel
Subject: I need reading material
Date: 27 Oct 2004 10:15:00
Message: <web.417fac4dae791780a3fcf12a0@news.povray.org>
There seem to be a lot of good tutorials available in the POV-Ray community,
but I'm not always able to find articles on a specific topic when I'm
looking for it. Much thanks to those who pointed me in towards some
excellent radiosity articles. I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable
with this.

My next topic that I'm interested in is rendering performance. I have
already read the "Rendering Speed" section of the help file, but it's
pretty general. Are there any more detailed explanations on improving POV
code efficiency available out there? Much appreciated.

 - dan B hentschel