POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CameraCreator Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  CameraCreator (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mark Ulrich
Subject: CameraCreator
Date: 23 Oct 2004 01:50:00
Message: <web.4179f01b3c89c87c830aa9060@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I wrote a small tool to set up a camera with the mouse.

me if not.

Linux is ok.

It currently just supports positive values, as i use it with heightfields.

http://bilder24.parsimony.net/forum54930/wxbasic/_povfront02/camcreator01.htm

Greets, Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Ulrich
Subject: Re: CameraCreator
Date: 24 Oct 2004 04:45:01
Message: <web.417b6af141ede783ae3eb7de0@news.povray.org>
If you like to play, have a look at this alpha-version of a "painted
spline-camera-path".

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum56778/messages/512.htm

The text is german, but should be easy to translate, and there is a small
video (divx4), a screenshot and the sourcecode.

It will take maybe 2 weeks, until there will be an "official" release.

Greets, Mark

Post a reply to this message