POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HamaPatch question Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  HamaPatch question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Manuel Mata
Subject: HamaPatch question
Date: 2 Oct 2004 07:30:00
Message: <web.415e910e7c4a0e4d4ffcfc950@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I have downloaded some shapes for Hamapatch like 3 points triangles ... and
so on. I'm making my own to engrose my library, writing them at Notepad
after reading the spatch file format from Anto Matkovic, and save them
without extension at the directory "Clip Shapes" under Hamapatch directory,
but when i start Hamapatch i can't get access to them by the "Model -
Insert" menu.

I think that this was the way to use them from spatch, but how do i use from
hamapatch ?

Thx.

                Manuel Mata.
                http://www.ignorancia.org/mmata