POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GUI color/gradient picker for POVRay. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:06 EDT (-0400)
  GUI color/gradient picker for POVRay. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: nomail
Subject: GUI color/gradient picker for POVRay.
Date: 23 Aug 2004 22:30:00
Message: <web.412aa75e682be905e68f4b5d0@news.povray.org>
I've made a graphical color and gradient picker for POVRay that allows you
to visually select a color and automatically create the POV code and to
edit a gradient and automatically create the colormap entries.  The
gradient portion has an autofile feature which will automatically save the
entries to a file so you don't have to do a lot of copy/paste.  Example:

color_map {
  #include "autofile.inc"
}

This application uses the wxWidgets library.  The source is included with
the Windows installer.  It has not been built for other platforms.

Download from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/povcolor

Post a reply to this message