POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Acknowledgement: Credit where credit is due Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Acknowledgement: Credit where credit is due (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Piper
Subject: Acknowledgement: Credit where credit is due
Date: 3 May 2004 12:25:01
Message: <web.4096716a61c64005ebf2961d0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

  I have used POV-Ray to render a couple of molecular model images I plan to
use in a scientific publication.
  Is there a published reference to POV-RAY that should be inlcuded in the
bibliography?
  Or should I include the webpage for the site in lieu of a product address?
  I just want to make sure I correctly acknowledge your fine work.
  Thanks,

  David Piper

Post a reply to this message