POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New in QuaSZ Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  New in QuaSZ (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Terry
Subject: New in QuaSZ
Date: 2 May 2004 22:00:01
Message: <web.4095a635c4eac183003020f0@news.povray.org>
For those interested in using external objects in POV  v3.5, I have added a
new export option in QuaSZ.  This outputs quaternions as triangle objects
as part of a simple POV scene. I have posted a picture to the
binaries.image newsgroup as an example. If there is enough interest in this
I will add the option to other programs in the Mystic Fractal line that
support 3-D exports.  As always I am open to suggestions for any additions
or changes that would improve the programs.

Best wishes,

Terry
--
http://www.mysticfractal.com
http://www.referencesystemk.com

Post a reply to this message

Sounds interesting, though it's too bad you have to charge for these
programs. One can find many similar fractal generators free. But that's your
business.
Is the POV output available in the trial version? Love to try it out.
best,
D.