POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AC3D web site up. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  AC3D web site up. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: -WOODY-
Subject: AC3D web site up.
Date: 19 Jan 2004 12:35:01
Message: <web.400c14d1f8cbb849b916b9a20@news.povray.org>
For those of you who use AC3D as your modeling progam and Pov-Ray to render,
I've created a fan site of sorts to help those who need it.
In the turorial section I've created a how-to manual on how to set up AC3D
to render to Pov-Ray plus differnt tips and effects that you can apply to
your model properties to get that desired effect.
I hope that those who use AC3D and Pov-Ray will find this helpful.

http://www.geocities.com/threedmadness/