POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering in Parts. Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering in Parts. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: BorisW37
Subject: Rendering in Parts.
Date: 14 Aug 2003 21:30:00
Message: <web.3f3c379630b3d9596af901ee0@news.povray.org>
I am rendering an image that is taking a REALLY long time. And the longer
the computer runs the higher the chances are of it crashing, thank you
Microsoft. So i was thinking.
Is there an easy way to render an image in small parts, saved in separate
files, which can the be easily put together to make a whole image. This way
if something happens during one of the renders, only a small part will have
to be redone.
If you know of any software or anyway i could do that, please post.

Thank you,

Boris.

Post a reply to this message