POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : printing the rendered picture Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  printing the rendered picture (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Howard McPherson
Subject: printing the rendered picture
Date: 6 Aug 2003 21:20:01
Message: <web.3f31a91bb84e6f218782fd950@news.povray.org>
I have a pentium 3 computer with windows XP. After rendering one of the
beginning pictures how do I print the image? The print screen key doesn't
seem to work and the various FAQ don't seem to have an answer. The first
answer in file format isn't much help. I just started with POV. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

> I have a pentium 3 computer with windows XP. After rendering one of the
> beginning pictures how do I print the image? The print screen key doesn't
> seem to work and the various FAQ don't seem to have an answer. The first
> answer in file format isn't much help. I just started with POV. Thank you.

POV-Ray has no internal support for image printing. You will need to open
the image you render with POV-Ray in your favorite image viewing/editing
program and print it with that program instead.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message